Men’s Journal aims to feature only the best products and services. We update when possible, but deals expire and prices can change. If you buy something via one of our links, we may earn a commission. Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With all the great (and not-so-great) health products on the market these days, it’s tough to wade through all the nonsense just to get to the quality. That’s why we’re bringing you our best health finds of the week.
From glasses that protect your eyes from blue light to the absolute best matcha green tea you’ve ever had in your life, there are plenty of quality goods here to help you stay fit, focused, and healthy. Combine any (or all) of these great products with a regular fitness regimen, and get your body in summer shape by Memorial Day.
What’s On Tap This Week?
- Have you ever been concerned about the effect on your eyes from all the screen time modern life requires? At this point, there’s no way to tell. No generation before has been on screens as much as we are. And young kids today? They start staring at screens far earlier than even we did. That’s why Ambr developed eyeglass lenses that filter blue light.
- We love matcha green tea. We’re also suckers for an entrepreneurial success story. That’s why Material Matcha Uji is so intriguing. These two guys gave up cush jobs to share their love of true Japanese matcha with the world. And their discovery can help all of us live healthier lives.
- Gainful is one of our favorite protein powders because they blend the stuff to our body’s precise nutritional needs. The fact that gainful doesn’t cost any more than store-bought protein powders makes it all that more rewarding to enjoy. If you still haven’t yet tried Gainful, see below and find out what all the fuss is about.
- Juice in the RAW is a company from Upstate New York that cold presses fresh organic fruits and vegetables daily, then flash-freezes and overnights it all over the US. That’s amazing in itself! But the fact that anyone, anywhere can purchase it through Walmart is particularly impressive.
- Cronometer is a new app that helps you track not just calories, but the nutritional value of all the foods you eat daily. It syncs with your fitness trackers, too, so now you can dial in your daily regimen and achieve your goals with the help of technology.
- Finally, a snoring helper that works for everyone—not just the snorers among us. Keeping your nasal passages moisturized and clear helps not just snorers breathe easier but those with colds and allergies, too. This awesome humidifier can moisturize a room that’s nearly 500 sq. ft.
Here are our best health finds of the week.